1st Place winner!
Voted the Best Nails salon in Denver Colorado!
We thank you for making us #1
TOP OF OUR LIST:
* Super clean!
* Highly trained technicians!
* Excellent customer service!
* Using the best products!
* Voted the best Nails & Spa in town!
So if you are seeking a salon that will provide you with those royal treatment and professional nail and skin care services…look no further! Visit us at Signature Nails & Spa, where we provide you with top service at affordable prices. With over 15 years of experience in the nail care and skin care industry, we understand the needs of each individual and we strive our best to make your experience pleasurable & comfortable.
November 2005, we opened our first Nails & Spa salon in the United States located in Westminster, Colorado. 5 years later here we are with a newer vision about nails & skin care industry, right here in Denver under Signature Nails & Spa, our nail technicians are trained in every type of nail care, skin care and sanitation. Our service is friendly and our equipment is always clean, sterilized and sanitized for your safety. Come visit us and see for yourself. We guarantee you’ll feel refreshed and rejuvenated after your personal treatment.
We also offer the latest Pedicure Chairs, with NO-PIPE Spa Jets. This technology replaces traditional Jets and internal water lines, which can harbor bacteria. The water massage technology uses a whisper-quiet impeller that forces water through holes providing an invigorating yet relaxing massage for the feet.
Unlike others, all of our nail table’s are customized with powerful extractors that remove most of chemical fumes and nail dust, blowing outside and replaced with fresh air, turning Signature Nails & Spa into a fumeless salon.
1. Eliminates 100% of all bacteria, fungi and viruses, many commonly found in spa water, including Staphylococcus Aurelis, Salmonella Chleraesuis, Hepatitis B Virus (HBV), Antibiotic Resistent Organisms, E. coli, Campylocater, Citrus canker.
2. Disinfects spa water to prevent cross contaminations caused by common bacteria and fungi.
3. Provides deterngency to clean spa systems, including screens, PVC pipes, microjets and filtering system.
4. Reduces hard water deposits to extend spa machine duration.
5. Easy to use in tablet form, no measurement, no mess (1 tablet treats 6-8 gallons of water in a standard sized spa tub).
6. Softens skin for a pleasent and safe pedicure.
7. Safe: E.P.A. registered, it will not harm skin nor will it discolor internal or external components of spa.
8. In EPA approved lab tests, SaniTablet killed 99.99% bacteria, viruses and athlete’s foot fungus.
For more info about Sani tablets visit: www.sanitablet.com/benefits.htm